Click here to begin tagging
- Please print on white or light colored 60-67#
- Silver safety pins – no small gold or straight
- Price your items at 25% to 33% of retail
- Seal Ziploc bags with clear packing tape
- Use the Draft or Normal print setting on your
printer. This is important for the barcode to be printed clear enough to
- Outfits sell better than separates
- Use plastic or child sized wire hangers
- Turn off all Pop-Up Blockers before printing
- Clothes must be hung so that the hangers look like
a question mark (?)
- Use child sized plastic or wire hangers and face
them like a question mark (?).
- Using white cardstock paper, pin the tag to the
top right hand side of the garment
as you are looking at it.
- When it is 2 pcs, pin the waist of the bottoms to
the shirt at the top of the hanger. When including an accessory, put it
in a ziploc bag and seal with clear packing tape. Pin the white
cardstock tag thru the bag and onto the garment in the upper right hand
side – as you are looking at it.
- When hanging bottoms, pin the item at the waist
and attach the top of the hanger.
- When you have a group of accessories, toys, etc…
put in the appropriate sized ziploc bag and seal with clear packing
Attach the tag on the bag with the packing tape as well.
- Make sure your toy is clean and ALL parts are
included. If you have parts that go along with the toy, put them in the
appropriate sized ziploc and attach it with clear packing tape. Use the
packing tape to adhere the parts ONTO the toy, so they won’t separate
from each other. Use the packing tape to adhere the tag as well.