here to begin tagging
- Please print on white or
light colored 60-67# cardstock paper.
- Silver safety pins – no small
gold or straight pins allowed
- Price your items at 25% to 33% of retail
- Seal Ziploc bags with clear packing tape
- Use the Draft or Normal print
setting on your printer. This is important for the barcode to be
printed clear enough to scan.
- Outfits sell better than
- Use plastic or child sized
- Turn off all Pop-Up Blockers
- Clothes must be hung so that
the hangers look like a question mark (?)
- Use child sized plastic or
wire hangers and face them like a question mark (?).
- Using white cardstock paper,
pin the tag to the top right hand side of the garment
as you are looking at it.
- When it is 2 pcs, pin the
waist of the bottoms to the shirt at the top of the hanger. When
including an accessory, put it in a ziploc bag and seal with clear
packing tape. Pin the white cardstock tag thru the bag and onto the
garment in the upper right hand side – as you are looking at it.
- When hanging bottoms, pin the
item at the waist and attach the top of the hanger.
- When you have a group of
accessories, toys, etc… put in the appropriate sized ziploc bag and
seal with clear packing tape.
Attach the tag on the bag with the packing tape as well.
- Make sure your toy is clean
and ALL parts are included. If you have parts that go along with the
toy, put them in the appropriate sized ziploc and attach it with clear
packing tape. Use the packing tape to adhere the parts ONTO the toy, so
they won’t separate from each other. Use the packing tape to adhere the
tag as well.